Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Time Flies

I can't believe it's been so long since my last post. Things were supposed to slow down right?


Kids are back to school and after a few bumps seem to be doing fine. Cade is trying my patience and is already grounded for a week. He just didn't bother coming home until the late boat yesterday without asking or calling to hang out with friends. We need to nip that trend in the bud. Otherwise he's good. Sofie has been crabby and testing limits. It seems when kids hit that half year mark in age they turn nasty. She's almost 5 1/2 so it has begun. Whining, saying no, not picking up because "she doesn't want to", tattling, crying at the drop of a hat. I almost wish she was at school all day and not half a day. Today is her first full day so she can attend specials. She is excited about that. Connor is doing well so far. He has been open about how his days have been and sharing a lot with Will as well. Fingers crossed. Will is still working and doing school. He was really tired yesterday. He was out for 10 hours and was not pleased when it was around 80 degrees.

I have a full post office day today. Working out how to deal with Sofie was a challenge. I will miss her first swim this season as well because I have to be here at the PO. Another mom is taking her in so Sofie can go to a birthday party afterwords. She will be all hyped up on fish sandwich and cake when Sean picks her up. I am not sad about not seeing him at all. Cade isn't going again so I will have him with his nose to a book this weekend. He has a lot of it to do.

It feels like I am all over the place again. I am still cleaning and at the library for the school and closing it up for winter. I also am doing the store hours. It feels weird. Anyway, I feel too tired to get my school work done a lot. Seasonal allergies I never really knew I had kicked me on Friday. I was sneezing for nearly four hours straight. It was awful.

0 comments:

Template by:
Free Blog Templates