Friday, August 21, 2009

gads

I have been so busy I haven't had time to do much to fix this blog back up. I will have some free time tonight and hopefully I will be able to just have some fun with it and not see it as a chore. There were some problems with people getting back on from a direct link but it seems to be working ok now. I am not sure what happened but I am not going to think about it much or I will feel really sad. From time to time I would go back and re read stuff I wrote just like a regular journal. I could see how far I have come or things I wish I could be better at. I am at work right now so I can't write much. I just wanted to do a little update. I have been reading a lot. Total escapism. I really needed it. At the expense of a clean house and cooked meals as opposed to sandwiches. I am weaning myself off the books now. I read 4 books in as many days with the help of a really cool clip that keeps the book open and your hand free. I did dishes and everything with it. I still ....too much of a good thing you know.

0 comments:

Template by:
Free Blog Templates