Wednesday, November 7, 2012

More Birds and other stuff

  
                          Fuzzy Halloween Photo...you can't see her pink hair very well.

We have a bald eagle hanging around our house. He hovers near the huge tree by our front window so it is quite a view. Tree, eagle ocean. It's almost feels like we should start to sing the anthem or something. Maybe he is friends with the owl? Sadly, all our wild turkeys are gone. Died off I guess. It was so amazing to have them in the yard.

So, today is supposed to be nor'easter. I am not very thrilled about that. I really don't want to lose power now that I have food in the house. It is pretty cold out though. I am not ready for snow.

Cade broke out in hives again. I am starting to think he might be developing a food allergy. Waiting to hear from the doctor.

I did not stay up for the election. Cade was loud enough for me to hear what was going on anyway. He stayed up and got up today at 5am. I just couldn't do that anymore. I had to vote absentee ballot which was kind of nice because I had time to mull things over but I miss having the polls on the island. We are going to try and get them back but you know how it is, once something is gone, getting it back is very doubtful.

I have to go take a test for work now. I have more tests than when I was in school. *sigh*

0 comments:

Template by:
Free Blog Templates