Thursday, November 1, 2012

It never happened.....

 
                                                    More field trip pics....

Well, I was a nervous wreak wondering if Cade was coming home yesterday. I called his dad but he didn't answer. I left a message. He emailed and said he saw the home number but couldn't get his messages. I replied and told him I need to talk to him about Cade and that I needed his support and to call me any time at work and left the number. No word from him all day either. I got an email this morning saying he was busy with halloween, I didn't sound urgent and he forgot my work number so he didn't call. I told him never mind and that things were fine. That was the end of that co-parenting experiment.

Cade came home but didn't stop by to see me at work like he usually does so I guess he was still peeved. He went home dressed up as a zombie and went trick or treating with friends. I guess he changed his mind about not going. He was civil to his brothers who were civil back and the subject was not broached by anyone. He plans on going with Sofie tomorrow for her family swim at the YMCA then coming back home. He isn't even going on the visit. Everything is back at status quo.

I am going to lose my mind.

0 comments:

Template by:
Free Blog Templates