Thursday, June 30, 2011

Wow


It's been awhile huh? I should be doing homework but I am taking break. I was feeling stressed and that wasn't helping.


So, here is a quick low down on what's been happening. Connor's mood is much better. His therapy appointment last week went well. He has been working consistently which is a huge improvement although he still is having trouble balancing work, friends and school work. School is always last and then he has a frenzied moments where he does school and nothing else. We are working on that.

Cade has seen his dad once in almost two months and is skipping again next this weekend. Sean hasn't said much.

Sofie and Cade had a stomach bug Sunday and Monday. My washer doesn't spin so laundry was so much fun with that going on. I am having someone come look at it next week.

My desktop and modem fried and are now useless due to a storm. Thanks surge protector. I was able to get a new modem for free from a friend and I got that up and running after a full day at the post office and before one of my online classes. I got it done with only 15 minutes to spare. Now I don't have a desktop.

I lost my only pair of sneakers and cried. It took me years to find a pair I really liked. I now have no money to get new ones. I should be getting a good amount of money soon. Work is picking up because of the summer. I am trying not to take on too many jobs and get overwhelmed.

My island car made me scream last week. I hate it and need a new car desperately. I wish I had $6000 because someone in the PO is selling one used but in great condition. The only thing is the steering is on the right side. Fun for the island though. Still, I don't even have $60 much less that.

Sean owes close to $4000 now. He is falling apart at the seams apparently. "They" lost the van they had purchased for all the kids and now only have his duct taped lexus to drive. Fights are breaking out all the time and even Sofie is fed up with it. Chaos. Utter chaos. I really love the fact she was the one who turned in her car to get the van so you know it was either under her name or the both of them and yet he still has his car while she doesn't. So it begins.

Sean's parents have been incommunicado with the kids. I think the whole graduation thing is still an issue. The kids also aren't very inclined to talk with them. Of course, the catalyst in all of this is Sean. Him and his illness are still causing pain and hurt for everyone.

I had better get dinner ready. It isn't easy when you are almost out of food. I need to go shopping tomorrow. I hope I have enough money to do so.

0 comments:

Template by:
Free Blog Templates