Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Post Storm

Our power blipped but didn't go off. A tree went down across the street and behind the school but other than that and some branches we got off pretty unscathed. The water was rough but the boats ran. Connor has no school today due to power outages but the rest do. The kids here even stayed after yesterday and carved pumpkins.

When I got home Cade apologized for his attitude. I guess he did read the dictionary. I went straight to bed. Will made dinner. The others picked up the house and washed the dishes. I guess I should freak out more often. I am feeling a bit better today. I am glad to finally be on the mend. I am just lacking an energy. I am sure that will improve once I start eating again. Real food.

I need to get to work now. There is a lot of it.

0 comments:

Template by:
Free Blog Templates