Friday, August 12, 2011

I should be asleep

I was supposed to start babysitting at 6:30am today but my charge hasn't shown up yet. Ever since the man I was doing nursing for left (last Thursday) I have spoiled myself sleeping in a little. I still have to get up early to work at the post office two days a week (recently) but aside from that it has been rather nice. Timely as well since my stress levels have increased oddly enough. So much so I have had the resurgence of the nausea and chest pain (muscle soreness) I had way back in 2007/2008. Just wonderful.


On a upswing I finally have a new washer and dryer. My old one is fixable and sitting in my living room for the moment. I need to straighten out the basement before I move it down there. I will get some help for that. There are some things I know are just out of my realm.

My cleaning jobs will be ending soon. I am so thrilled. Good money but I am wiped by the end of the summer. I feel like I am hitting a wall right now. It has been a good feeling getting my own house in order and spending more time with the kids.

Sofie has to go to her dad's this weekend and I feel rather selfish. I want her home and I usually am ok with the kids leaving but this weekend I am in a bad mood about it. Could be knowing Sean's rational thinking brain is on the fritz this week could have something to do with it. Who knows, he could be back to "normal" by now. I haven't heard anything from him since Monday. I still haven't addressed the whole stealing debacle yet. I know this is adding to my stress. I want to stay home and bury my nose in my blankets.

So tired.

0 comments:

Template by:
Free Blog Templates