Monday, August 29, 2011

No Big Deal

We were pretty lucky. Nothing bad happened ot us from the storm. In fact the boys said they were kind of disappointed. All I could do was sigh. I mean, really? Anyway, nothing flew away, we didn't lose power and it barely rained. It did rain and it was windy but we have had worse. The boats had been canceled for Sunday but by the evening we saw them running. I had a great day doing nothing because I had run myself ragged getting everything done "just in case" the day before. I almost didn't know what to do with myself.

Tried to pick up my golf cart today. It wouldn't start. It really must be me. I'm doomed to have anything that runs on the island. I am hoping it is just wet.

1 comments:

Carol said...

I was really worried about you all, I'm glad it all turned out ok--sorry about the golf cart, though, I swear I have the same "magic touch"!

Template by:
Free Blog Templates