Friday, January 7, 2011

It's over...for now...

Late night I got a call from the lawyer telling me I had to show up for court today after all. There wasn't a problem really just that the judge wanted to rewrite the order herself, a procedural thing. So I had to go in on the 6am boat for a 11am court time that lasted literally two minutes. My lawyer had to call in because he was in another town and Sean of course wasn't there at all. It was really stupid. In the end though I am still getting what I asked for so that's good. I had to be in town anyway to pick up a prescription for Cade. Both Cade and Sofie have bronchitis. They are both on antibiotics and both have inhalers. It's crazy. Connor had a fever yesterday but that's past and he is simply congested. I woke up this morning with a clogged nose and a headache. I just had a cold last month for goodness sakes! I have felt miserable all day and it was freezing cold out. I just know I am going to feel worse before I feel better after being outside. I was grumpy and went to the used book store to compensate my foul mood. I got 9 new books for 5 dollars. I finished one already. Thankfully the kids survived the day without me being here. I called a ton of times to make sure they were doing what they should be doing. Connor was in charge and things went smoothly but I still worried. They were all in bed anyway but unless I remind them they never drink enough. I emailed Sean yesterday telling him I was keeping the kids this weekend. It was my weekend anyway but I had told him they could come visit because he bailed on them one weekend last month. I told him about their medicine and stuff. I know he wouldn't give them their medicine correctly. Every time I have sent them over with medicine it has come back unopened. So, it's best they just stay here until they have taken the full dose. I told him he could have the next three weekends but I haven't had a response from him yet. I am too sick and tired to really give a darn right now. I am off to a pb&j sandwich, some medicine and bed.

0 comments:

Template by:
Free Blog Templates