Sunday, February 20, 2011

Churning

Not too much to say. I was sick last week. High fever and the whole shebang. Sofie was ill too so we didn't do much. I really don't remember a whole lot of last week. We slept a lot. I have to do some shopping in a big way. We are out of all the essentials. I am pretty much out of money. I am owed some for cleaning but the guy that pays me is off island. Sean said he had a check for me of "some of the medical bills he is supposed to pay." He wanted to know if I would be bringing the kids in this weekend and that he would give me the check on Friday. I was still feeling exhausted and the phone message rubbed me the wrong way. He was using money as bait for me to contact him. I really hate that. The kids are with me for vacation so there was no reason for him to ask about the kids. He was bugging me the week before as well asking if I was going to bring the kids in when it was my weekend. He just assumed that since he canceled his visit the weekend before I would "trade" with him. I just didn't respond and left it at that. I am following the rules to the letter and it isn't sitting well with him. He said he even drove down to "meet us." Well, that's his problem. It isn't that I am trying to be mean. I am just tired of all the games. I was just thrilled how one of his emails to me was sent on Valentines Day and was quite nasty. Maybe he is having trouble with the fact that day was our anniversary so he needed to be a jerk to reaffirm his new life. I dunno. Anyway, I was feeling down all week and I am sure my being sick didn't help. At least being stuffed up gave me a reason not to cry.

0 comments:

Template by:
Free Blog Templates