Thursday, February 24, 2011

Working today. School is done until March. Been so high strung I am feeling the whoosh of relaxation. It's a busy house today. Besides babysitting, Will has a friend over so there are six kids in the house now. Still, it's rather quiet for some reason. I am sure I will regret saying that soon enough. I was able to get some food shopping done on Tuesday. I had planned on running in and quickly coming back but I was invited to lunch and I thought, why not? So, I went and it was nice. I got caught up on some island gossip and met up with a friend who had moved off for the winter. I was still able to do my shopping so we aren't down to dry milk and lemonade to drink.


The scuttle butt is that the loggers will be done and gone by the end of the week so this weekend might be the final time I clean. Nothing is for sure yet. I am owed money which I really need. I am glad to be picking up some babysitting hours. I will also be spending some time at the library getting it ready to open over the next few weeks. I still have to think of a display for this year....my creativity level right now is on empty.

0 comments:

Template by:
Free Blog Templates