Friday, February 25, 2011

Date

I have my interview set for next week. I have nothing to wear of course but I still have a sweater set I borrowed from someone I used for court. I guess I will wear that. I was told this will just be a 15 minute thing. I also won't be alone so it should be ok. I have no idea how to get there and neither does the postmaster....it's funny.


It's snowing today. A winter storm warning. I was going to bring Sofie to town today but I am thinking I will probably just stay home. Will is having three friends over tonight. I am glad I have until 4pm to clean. I pretty much didn't do anything yesterday as far as cleaning goes because I was babysitting. Time to pay.

1 comments:

Carol said...

In MN there is an organization that can provide interview clothes to low income women--is there anything like that where you live? I got my "interview clothes" at the thrift store in town--$1.00 for the pants, 1.00 for the blazer, and .25 for the shirt....but it sounds like you are on the broke side right now, so maybe that (thrift store) idea isn't realistic....

Good luck on your interview, no matter what you wear!

Template by:
Free Blog Templates