Monday, February 21, 2011

Work

So, I am down to the wire again with the bills. Love that feeling. I was able to work yesterday and I am even babysitting today. I know I have some money coming and that is reassuring. I haven't done my taxes yet. I have an appointment coming up. I have to deal with the whole student loan thing which is new to me. I highly doubt that "the check is in the mail" bit I got from Sean. Even then he said it was only part of what he owed from court. On top of that I haven't heard anything about what DHHS is doing to get at his assets. I am sure they are wondering how he can buy a new house and still be behind in his support payments. I know I do. He was never able to buy a home for our family in 20 years. I guess going from home to home is his new thing like he used to do with shoes. Try it on then sell it and get a new pair. You can not tell me that his bipolar isn't a factor in all that. Anyway, nothing new to say, just stressed. Finals for school is going on. I didn't do anything last week so I am crunching now. Being sick is such a waste.

1 comments:

Carol said...

I know that down to the wire feeling. I don't understand how I had so many more bills last year at this time but I wasn't this stressed out about them... I skip the phone bill until I get a shutoff notice, I skip the light bill until the same deadline, then when I have to pay those, I skip something else--and all the juggling is very unnerving, because things are so close to the cut-off date(s) that if I forget something, there's no wiggle room...

Hopefully you'll get some good money back from taxes....with any luck, they'll nab any tax money Sean has coming, too, which would be double joy!

P.S. The other two comments were from me--I didn't sign out of my "look professional" email that I used for my job search and communicating with old coworkers...but now I'm me again!

Template by:
Free Blog Templates