Monday, February 28, 2011

*sigh*

So, my interview is tomorrow. I am not too worried other than figuring out how to get there. I won't be alone though. I started having congestion again. I wonder if stress is making me sick?


I got a check today from Sean. I am not sure if I should be happy or irritated. I am glad for the money since I really need it. It was only for $355 and I have the distinct feeling he is going to bail on laying the rest. I really could use the $1500 right about now. I haven't heard anything from DHHS about them getting him to pay the back child support. I darn well know he has his tax return back. I wouldn't be surprised if he had the money deposited into his wife's bank account so DHHS couldn't attach it. He is a clever puppy after all.

I got my math book for my next classes in the mail today. I feel a little better after looking at it. I was worried it would be beyond me but it's pretty easy stuff. I great refresher course.

I just wish I wasn't so tired.

0 comments:

Template by:
Free Blog Templates