Monday, October 25, 2010

Down Time Before School

I am supposed to make calls today about scheduling therapy sessions. The two days I thought I could go are the two days I can work. I want to cry. I will figure out something I suppose.


Connor came home yesterday. I didn't know he was coming. He spent the night and said he will be back again next weekend. Friday night he has a dance and a date. Now, since he is failing everything is being allowed to go to the dance the right thing? Hard call I suppose when you are trying to drag him out of depression since being around friends and people is SO vital. He has a date which concerns me a little. Jumping right back into it when he is obviously not over the last girl. Not to mention the whole rebound thing. I didn't bring up his grades since he was only here one night. I did mention it to Sean via email but he didn't respond. Even when Connor was here he was gone a few hours walking and saying hi to people. I guess we will have to see if he can pull his grade up before the quarter closes. Then go from there.

I am having a anxious day. I have so many calls to make and big decisions to figure out. I hate that.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! I hope everything is going okay for you. Being a parent is such a hard job, so many decisions. I think you have to go with your instincts and yours seem pretty sound to me. You're setting a good example for your kids and that's what will carry them through their journeys. Take care of yourself - and keep your grades up, too (I admire you so much for going back to school).
- Daisy in AZ

Template by:
Free Blog Templates