Tuesday, October 12, 2010

On the Mend

Colds always linger for me. I hate it. Still, I am now only blowing my nose like a loony toon in the morning and evenings. Still, feeling tired and grumpy. I am working for the first time since Thursday. I am trying not to feel guilty about taking the time to feel better. I know if I hadn't I would still be feeling really bad and with a fever to boot. I scraped my appointments for yesterday and just did my school work and rested instead. I did however get the laundry done which had piled over the weekend. Now I will slowly have to get the place in order. I am rather glad there is no preschool this week. I don't feel like going out yet and I will get three hours extra pay a day for the week. I need it. I am watching Sofie and Aiden right now and find it funny how they have the whole living room to themselves and still sit together like they are glued at the hip. I should start counting down until they start shoving each other. They are "reading". It so funny hearing their made up stories.


I can't wait until nap time. I want one too.

0 comments:

Template by:
Free Blog Templates