Sunday, October 10, 2010

Still Sick

You think you have trained your kids well enough to survive. You think if you get sick and they have to more or less fend for themselves it won't turn into Lord of the Flies. No. I expect to see someone's head on a stick at any moment. Even making a list of things that need to be done isn't enough. I am really feeling to crappy to care. I was in and out of sleep all day yesterday. I have to do some school work today because I have to crawl into town tomorrow for three different doctor's appointments.


The cold is getting better though. I just wish it would hurry up. I am glad I am the only one.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I do hope you are feeling better and I admire your sense of humor. Take care of yourself and get better soon!
- Daisy in AZ

Template by:
Free Blog Templates