Saturday, December 4, 2010

Another School Paper Update

Cliff Island School Times


It's only 5pm and I am so done for the day. I cleaned up the basement today. It still needs a little work but overall a success. Connor now has room to set up his drum set and fix up the old bikes. I also have room for the grill which we will drag down there tomorrow for the winter. Snow will be flying soon so I have to get moving. Tomorrow I plan on digging around for the xmas decorations. I feel a little bit more like celebrating than last year and yet I am still feeling sick to my stomach thinking about having to go to court on the 21st. I hope Santa sends Sean a huge lump of coal this year for this huge mess he made, or better yet, something more disgusting than coal. DHHS hit him hard this November. I got the normal withholding payment and the additional one he had been making for a while which was a deal he had made with DHHS to get current but stopped paying because we are in the court process and he felt he didn't have to may anymore. (idiot) They also then took two big payments of nearly $500 a piece. I will also get another payment this coming week for December. I was very thrilled to see all the money in my account. Of course it isn't all he owes but at least it means we can have a small xmas this year and I can also pay the rent! It's nice when you don't have to make terrible choices. I also finally got my new software I ordered from my school yesterday so I installed it on one of the computers. The one I primarily use for my school work. I will try and find some time to do the other one soon. I am feeling a bit run down and achy though so I am now finished with all the running around. Next weekend will be very busy. I am having company, Cade wants to invite a few friends (where will I put everyone?) and the island xmas party is next Saturday. I have only bought one secret Santa gift so far and have four more to get. Thankfully I use the dollar store and creativity to make the magic happen. I will not think any more about all that now. Now I am going to make some dinner and relax....:)

1 comments:

Carol said...

I like hearing about you getting money, especially when you have enough to pay the rent and super-especially when it means Sean had to cough it up :-)

Template by:
Free Blog Templates