Thursday, December 30, 2010

Some Christmas Party Pics







1 - Sofie after opening her secret santa gift. 2 - Graham Cracker houses made at the craft fair. 3 - School Play from left, Olivia (standing), Eliza, Kai, Sofie and Aiden. 4 - Connor eating veggie lasagna and Will's elbow. The "other brother" Will across the table with his girlfriend. 5 - Sofie with her secret santa gift a princess doll and horse. 6 - Cade with his jingle bells for the kids march around the hall. 7 - Sofie getting ready for the march

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

What wonderful pictures! I stopped by to wish you and yours a very happy new year! I am very unsettled about the force-feeding of your dear little one - is that something you should tell your lawyer? I'm so sorry it happened. You handled it with much more grace than I could have mustered. Take care of yourself and stay well! I do hope this new year is better for you and your kiddos!
- Daisy in Arizona

Template by:
Free Blog Templates