Thursday, December 2, 2010

Waiting for the results...

So, my first semester is officially over. Now I am just waiting to see how the final projects did and how that will changes my overall grade. In the meantime I will be starting the next semester next week. I am a bit nervous. The books for my next two classes came in the mail Tuesday. The web design class looks pretty intimidating. One step at a time I guess.


I am sipping some leftover mulled cider Will made for dessert last night and I am finding it quite relaxing even at 7am. I have already been up for two hours anyway and have finally sat down for a few minutes to myself before I take Sofie to school. She is getting dressed and watching some Christmas specials I recorded for her last night. It is excited to see her really enjoy them for the first time. Some she has seen some of them before but wasn't really able to sit through them. She watched the Peanuts Thanksgiving special a few days ago I had also recorded with the little boy I babysit and they just laughed and laughed. It was so much fun to watch.

I was able to get a lot of errands done on Tuesday in town. I dropped off a paper with DHHS making sure they know that Will, even though he will be turning 18 will still be in school until June so the child support will still be collected. Also, my root canal is finally done. I still have to go back again next week to cap it off. I can't afford a crown but at least my dentist will be doing the next part for free. That will be a busy day. I have the dentist, Connor's therapy, Cade's therapy, then an appointment with my lawyer. The lawyer visit time might change. He is in court in a murder trial right now. He was on the news. *shiver* I also have to fit some time to go to the grocery store and get some supplies for the island xmas party. I am making my pumpkin cheesecake again.

I am feeling really tired today for some reason. I worked pretty much non-stop yesterday so maybe that's it. I am babysitting this afternoon so I had better get motivated.

0 comments:

Template by:
Free Blog Templates