Friday, December 3, 2010

Not too Shabby

So my final grades were 98 and 99. I know I shouldn't be upset at those kinds of grades but the mistakes I made were foolish ones. Other than that I am pretty happy. Don't expect me to tell about any future grades though. I don't want to jinx myself.


I have to take Sofie into town today to see her dad. When I told her we were going to take the afternoon boat she put her hands on her hips and scowled and said, "I thought I told you I wasn't going to go back there ever again!" Well, just tell me how you really feel. I can't wait for the teen years.

Connor is home today finally struck down by the virus he has been fighting off to a week. Headache, nausea, dizziness and exhaustion. He crawled out of bed long enough to take a shower and eat then slinked back in. Thank goodness it is the weekend so he hopefully will only miss today. I can hear Sean screaming in my head right now.

Time to settle Sofie for a quick nap before we hop on the boat.

0 comments:

Template by:
Free Blog Templates