Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Moving?

I have had two hours of sleep and have a huge headache. I had trouble falling asleep last night. Now I can only assume it was some kind of spidey sense tingling because Sofie started throwing up around 12:30. This was of course after I had gotten up at 11pm thinking I was going to be a mess if I didn't get any sleep and took a sleeping pill. I had to battle to stay awake since she kept getting up to throw up and her knees were hurting as well. Finally around 4am I fell asleep and then she got up around 6am. The pill I took made me feel queasy and I kept bumping into things for a few hours but it finally wore off. Now I am just so very tired. Thankfully she is napping now I think the worst if over. Maybe she ate something bad?


One thing that had been plaguing my sleep deprived mind was a conversation I had with Cade last night. He told me his dad was moving. I narrowed my eyes at this because Sean hasn't said anything to me about it and with the whole court business going on you would think something like that would be mentioned. In any case I asked Cade if he had overheard this or did his dad actually tell him that. He said that both his dad and the current wife sat down with him and the other kids and told them they were going to sell the house and move to either Bath or Bangor/Oreno. It all seems a confused muddle since Sean is applying for a full time job in a nearby town and of course she is settled in her job. To move to Bath isn't too far out of consideration since it is about an hour's drive away from Portland Still, they live less than five minutes from her job and her daughter's school. Why move? If they go further north than it is a 2 1/2 hour drive. Boston is closer than that. They are working with ReMax apparently so something is in the works. I can't help but wonder how this will affect Sean's ability to go to school conferences and doctors appointment for the kids. It isn't like he does it much now but I can see everything ending at that point. Unless of course he plans on having them live with him. This could be a good thing or a bad thing. I am not sure what to think. What about visitations? What a mess it will turn out to be.

The dentist called and Will is going to need his wisdom teeth pulled. I went to break the news to him about taking them now or waiting an having to deal with nerve pain. He asked me if he was still covered under Kathryn's dental insurance. I said yes. He then asked if he waited until after graduation if he waited if he would have to pay for it himself? I said yes. So, he told me to set it up right away and bill her. Self preservation at it best I suppose.


1 comments:

Carol said...

I might be off base here, but a 2-1/2 hr drive might not be a bad thing!!!! I can imagine that it'd soon become too troublesome for him to go "to all that trouble" and then maybe the Sean-related stress they have would be more related to not seeing him, as opposed to his accusations and insensitivity.

I know I shouldn't get hopeful but....

Template by:
Free Blog Templates