Saturday, May 22, 2010

Figures

I will be off to class soon. I am very tired but couldn't sleep due to congestion. Now that I took some medicine and feel a little better I could nap but now I have to get ready to go. I am trying to look forward to it but ...


Anyway, Connor is still down. I saw him briefly yesterday when he got off the boat as Sofie and I were getting on. His eyes were puffy and he looked exhausted and defeated again. He came home and ate though. He said he was going to eat and I asked Will when I got home at 7pm if Connor ate. Will and Cade at leftovers and Connor made himself a sandwich. A sandwich is better than nothing. They even did the dishes! Connor came down from his room to say hi to me before he went on a walk when I got home. I was glad to see him taking a walk it always perks him up. I ate some more of the left overs and then went to sleep. When I got up this morning I saw Connor had put a sprig of lilacs in a vase for me. They are my favorite flower.

I dropped Sofie off yesterday with Sean. She didn't want to go she wanted to stay home. I distracted her with her newest favorite song and then she was good to go. Before Sean left I asked him if he took care of the taxes. He reply? "Was that the papers you sent last week? The taxes?"

He hadn't even looked at it. He was the one who ASKED for it! I told him it was the dental bills from September to current and the tax stuff. I told him the IRS has the money so it's over and done. What I need from him is the amount on the form. He said ok. As if. Snails could spit further than I would believe him.

0 comments:

Template by:
Free Blog Templates