Sunday, May 30, 2010

Movie Marathon

We are still coughing over here. I am getting my taste buds back which means I can now taste all that green stuff I am coughing up. Lovely.


Sofie's coughing has lessened. She is still sick but I can tell is a bundle of barely suppressed energy. She has been watching movies this weekend and is now started the Harry Potter movies.

I have been taking the opportunity to rest up as well. I have taken naps two days in a row. Sofie has been sleeping in to 8am and so have I. We go to bed around 8pm as well. We both wake up during the night coughing but I think all the extra rest has helped. I have stuff to do at home today but I am not going to push it. I am going to make a macaroni salad for tomorrow and clean the house up a bit. Will wants to grill for the holiday and invited some neighbors. I don't know if they can come or not but we are going to grill anyway. I hope Sofie is feeling somewhat better by then. She has two days left on her antibiotics.

I got the house I didn't clean got taken care of. The lady knew Sofie and I were sick and told me not to worry about it. *whew* I have dumped all my other cleaning stuff so I just have her house, the home care twice a day, the library and babysitting. It's all I can handle.

0 comments:

Template by:
Free Blog Templates