Friday, May 28, 2010

Pooped

Tuesday I went and did some research at the library or our book selection committee and it went faster than I thought. I had time to drop by the post office and then help out making the dinner (pizza) for our class on Tuesday. Sofie was home with Will and Cade. I had made her go to bed before I left because her cough was now constant. I got the humidifier going, gave her cough medicine, put in a movie to keep her entertained (it was only 3:30), made sure she was fed and had a drink. So she should have been set. I called home to check on them before class started. Will said she had thrown up once and had a fever. *sigh* So I went back home. It was a long night. She was ok until about 9pm then began throwing up until 1am. I didn't get to sleep until 2am. She got all my bedding of course. I had just washed and changed everything that day so it was destined to get puked on. I was up again at 5am with the boys. I worked that day and called the doctor about her. She got an appointment for Thursday. That night I crashed at 7pm and the next thing I knew it was 2am. I was up. All the stress and lack of sleep had me coughing and congested again. I laid in bed but finally got up at 4:30 since we had to take the 6am ferry to town. Cade had his therapy at 8am, then we picked up his new glasses. Sofie had her appointment at 10:30. She has what I have and we had to get her antibiotics. In the end after chest x-rays and waiting for prescriptions we missed the 2:45 boat and there went my last practical class. We got home at 7pm changed and went to bed. I slept pretty well and would have gone longer if the kids hadn't gotten up. I had managed to get some food shopping done yesterday in between appointments and Will and Connor got them and put them away. I better be careful I could get used to that kind of pampering. Sofie is in good spirits which is nice since I'm not. I have been coughing all morning and blowing my nose. I am working again today (again, SO glad I can work from home) but I keep falling asleep. My eyes close standing up. I almost did that washing the dishes the morning. Now the kids are taking a nap so I think I will too.

0 comments:

Template by:
Free Blog Templates