Tuesday, May 11, 2010

When will it end?

Another short post. I have been awol for several reasons. Mainly because I have been very sick. I thought I was getting better on Friday even though I was still coughing. I cleaned my room top to bottom, even the windows inside and out. I also worked but by that afternoon I was feeling pretty much done. I didn't have to bring Sofie to town since it was my weekend with the kids and I wanted to rest up for my whole day class on Saturday. It was obvious even before I went to bed that night I wasn't going to go. Even the kids told me to stay home. My cough was just awful. My ears were both plugged up. They still are. It's like trying to hear through ear muffs. My eyes were watery and crusty. I couldn't talk at all without hacking and wheezing. My throat was still sore. I couldn't taste or smell anything (still can't) I was out on the couch all day Saturday in and out of sleep. The kids were great though. Cade played with Sofie. Will cooked all the meals and they both helped me with juice and medicine. Connor of course did nothing. It would infringe on his life. Sunday was a copy of Saturday. I did manage to check my email. My laptop cord died so I had to shelp upstairs to the desktop. I folded some laundry and that was about it. Monday I worked but and I was not going to go overboard. Today I was supposed to go to town but I'm not. I have to go tomorrow and Thursday and I can't miss those days. I still am not sure about class tonight. I am so tired. I am getting better I think just very slowly. I am going to go get some tea now.

1 comments:

Carol said...

I am so sorry you are still feeling under the weather--do you think it's time to see a Dr. yet? Your disappointment in Connor is evident--I wish I had advice--but it sounds like right now all you can do is take care of yourself--let your other kids pick up the slack while you work on feeling better.

If I had some chicken soup, I'd make you have some :-)

Template by:
Free Blog Templates