Thursday, May 20, 2010

Plus, Minus

Minus - Cade and Sofie are still under the weather and Cade had to cancel his therapy for today.


Plus - I get an extra day of work

Minus - Kids are getting cranky, kid I watch is in the tattletale phase which drive me nuts.

Plus - Didn't have to wake up at 5am today.

Minus - I can't leave the kids to go clean a house today.

Plus - I don't have to clean someone else's mess today.

Minus - You try and study with two sick kids and a hyper active three year old running around.

Plus - I now have the time to make a decent meal for the kids for tonight while I am at class instead of some kind of pre-packaged thing.

Minus - That still doesn't mean the dishes will be done when I get home.

Plus - I haven't heard from Sean about Cade or the owed money.

Minus - I haven't heard from Sean about Cade or the owed money.

0 comments:

Template by:
Free Blog Templates