Monday, November 1, 2010

Your help please!

Red Alert! I am looking for someone to interview for one of my classes. If any of you fit the description or know someone who does please let me know.


I need to interview someone who is in the IT field. A web designer, webmaster, network administrator, instructor, computer repair, any kind of IT professional current or retired.

The interview can be done in person, or the phone, skype or IM/chat.

I need to have at least this much information within the next two weeks.

Name of the person you are interviewing.
Job title or general IT field
Date/time you expect to conduct the interview

This is for my final. The interview will be about 30 minutes and the questions are pretty easy asking about the persons job.

I do know one person but if I can find anyone else to interview I would be eternally grateful. Please, please contact me as soon as possible even to say you don't know anyone!

*begs*

*puppy eyes*

*quivering lip*

*small tear in right eye*



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure if I know anyone who can help - I will ask a couple of people.
- Daisy

Template by:
Free Blog Templates