Sunday, March 7, 2010

Seeing the tress across the street I still can't believe my banana boxes never moved. Weird.


I took my first quiz and I think I got four wrong. It's hard to say since it was fill in the blank and it wasn't that I didn't know the process but was uncertain as to what the question was asking for. Either way I don't care much. I learned a lot and feel confident in what I am doing. Next week is vitals and stuff. I have a lot of homework for the next two days.

Cade had a sore throat Thursday and Friday. I was worried he was getting strep since it's going around but he seems better now. Connor is still sick but seems to be finally getting better. He actually wanted to go out again this weekend. I had enough of trying to tell him he needed to rest or keep relapsing. I guess he figured it out because he called his aunt (another of Sean's sisters) and told her he was too sick to visit her and he has been resting in bed and sleeping all weekend. She probably thinks I told him he couldn't see her but I left the choice up to him.

I haven't heard from Sean since the day we got back home. He said he was going to email me and let me know when he had dropped off some the winter clothes for Sofie he forgot to send back home. I emailed him letting him now the internet was working again but still no word. Also when I talked to him last Friday he asked me if I was thinking of switching weekends. I said no just that we couldn't get to the boat that day. He could come get them the next day and if not then he could call me about setting something up for this weekend even though it's my weekend. Things happen like bad weather and I didn't want the kids or him missing time because of it. I told him I knew he had to check his schedule so I would wait for word from him. When he called Wednesday I thought he would say something but he never did and now it's too late. When I tell his family about things like this when I offer him extra time or ask him to watch the kids first before I get a sitter for various things and he declines they don't believe it. I guess it's just hard for them to accept that his kids are not a priority in his life. I still have a hard time with it sometimes. I can't imagine how the kids feel.

Back to my reading ..the big homework stuff...not for relaxation....

0 comments:

Template by:
Free Blog Templates