Thursday, March 25, 2010

Tense

I got the bill for the van and I will have to shell out $380 and change. Better than I expected. I will pick it Friday and try to balance doing that, swim lessons and food shopping. We are so low on food it's nuts. I have been working during the day all week so I couldn't go shopping even with a borrowed car. I need the work too badly. Since Sean is behind (again) in child support and Connor owes me money too. I am still waiting for a check to get caught up for the daycare I have done as well. I have been very creative but we are pretty much down to cans and flour. I won't be able to do a big shop but basics and then I will have to check the schedule to see when I can do a whopper trip. Saturday is out I have all day class. Sunday and Monday are out because we are having our overnight school field trip to Boston on those days. I will be working Tuesday and then have a class. There is supposed to be a test today but I hope not. I am having a tough time right now and we missed Tuesday due to high winds. We'll see. All I know is everyone passed the last section test. I hope I passed "well" and not by the skin of my teeth. *sigh*


Cade got a ride to school the past two days bc of the rain and the fact my car here is still dead. My friend gave me and envelope Cade had thrown in the trash that she found that was from a library in town. It was a huge list of overdue books. Cade saw it was was mad and chucked it because he had told his dad weeks ago they needed to be returned. These were all for books that Cade got (all about geography since he loves the subject and is studying the countries at school) when he was with his dad. When I take the kids to the library in the city we go to the main branch but Sean goes to a smaller one. We have had this problem before. Cade gets books and asks to return them but they don't take him back to do so. So, he tells his dad they need to be returned and by when and comes home. Sean is the parent is is responsible for them even though they were taken out on Cade's card. The last time I got notices I emailed Sean, gave him the notices when I saw him next and told him he needed to inform that branch that any books taken from there needed to go to his address for notices. He said he would take care of it and obviously he didn't. He may have returned the last batch but he didn't get the address adjusted. Cade threw the notices away because his dad was already aware and he was sick of going through this all over again. I thanked my friend and talked with Cade about letting me know about these things and reminding him of his dad's memory issues and that he needs to be told things repeatedly. Cade huffed and I really got his frustration. I mailed the notices to Sean and I will call the branch myself. It is obvious he is incapable of doing it. Maybe it will go into collections like the last time. I would love that.

My throat is sore again today. I hope I don't get sick before the trip. I took some medicine and drinking tea. *crossing fingers*

0 comments:

Template by:
Free Blog Templates