Sunday, September 26, 2010

Crap!

So I was logging on to my school today checking the boards and assignment lists when in one class something was posted about a project. Huh? I had looked and looked before and hadn't seen it. Well, there was a link and oh my crud. I have a project and one homework thing to do. I found a ton of stuff and reading to do. I have spent all day working on it. I have half of the homework done and over half the reading. I have to start and stop to actually absorb the information. I have learned how to do a bunch of new stuff. One thing was doing screen caps which I had already had been trying to figure out on my own. So that helped a lot. I am taking a break for lunch. I am working today babysitting as well so time has been a crunch. When nap time came I took a shower and made my food. It is kind of hot right now. I made a burrito with leftovers. So I felt kind of doomed this morning but a little better right now. It isn't due until midnight on Tuesday but I want to be done before my seminar tomorrow. I will probably not submit it until I have had the class so I can ask questions and fix any mistakes first. That's why I want it done first...:) Anyway, that class happens to be my 9pm lecture so *whew*. I should be fine. I felt really blind for not seeing it earlier. At least it wasn't me procrastinating. It's just getting used to the format. I will be better next week. Live and learn. At least I figured it out for the other class and have already submitted my work. I am doing ok. I am going to stop done or not later this afternoon around 6pm so Sofie and I can pop some popcorn and watch a movie. I promised her we would when she got home and it really helps her transition. I am sure she is very upset Cade won't be with her tonight. She really misses Connor too.


Oh and for more bad news. My babysitting job, the one that gets me through the winter, will be over come Thursday. The mom has to have surgery on her shoulder and will be out of work for three months so she will be home. She will be babysitting her nephew herself for money. I will have no job this winter. I am not going to panic yet. I will try and find something....

0 comments:

Template by:
Free Blog Templates