Wednesday, September 22, 2010

School for Everyone


Today was my first official day of school. I logged on which sounds like a no big deal but I was a bit tense. I think I will be for a while as I try and get the hang of it. I did my first assignments which were just introductions and the rest of the week will be I think getting the hang of the discussion boards and replying as I should for participation grade. So, whew.

Cade and Will are sick. Cade was out yesterday and today. I think he will go back to school tomorrow. He had such a sore throat yesterday he couldn't speak. Will has a cough and congestion. So far Sofie and I are ok. I have my whole allergy maybe I don't know what's going on thing but I see the doctor October 10th so I am hoping for some relief then. The pic above is Sofie's first paper she brought home from school. She is loving it and trying very hard. Below is a link to a video the kids made. They didn't show the library though. :( Anyway, you have to love their field trip on the lobster boat to do a stringer. Sofie said she wanted to come home smelling like fish like Will. He laughed and told her she really, really didn't...:)

Video the school kid s made for and inter-island school conference

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great video! I really, really enjoyed it - thank you for sharing it with your readers. I'm a grandma, living in Arizona now, but I used to live in Maine. I've been reading your blog fairly regularly for about a month. You're a hard worker and a good mom; even when times are tough, you keep trying and loving your family. Best wishes to you.
- Daisy

perphila said...

Thanks for commenting. Feedback is really nice. Keeps me feeling like I am not just talking to myself. I feel crazy enough as it is! lol.

Template by:
Free Blog Templates