Monday, July 12, 2010

And the ball keeps rolling

I can't sleep. Woke with a migrane. Cade's glasses broke. Sofie doesn't want to let me out of her sight. The VCR stopped working. The tent pole broke. Little straws, camels back is in excruciating pain. Coping skills failing. Feels like everything is spiraling out of control. Connor is detached from us telling me he is an outcast in our family. Finally work available but not enough time. No sitter for Sofie. Not enough time with her so she is acting out. Cade is stressed about his dad and the boss from one of his jobs (good reason though). I need a shower and a full day off with my family. I guess I just can't balance things very well with the extra stress going on. Why is it things seem harder now than during the divorce? I feel like things are never going to end. I also wish "the wife" would drop dead. I feel guilty about that since I don't like to think I am someone to think ill of another person. I do though. Some kind of nasty painful disease would be nice. Nothing quick. See? I am a horrible, horrible person.

1 comments:

Carol said...

Did I tell you our fridge went out about 3 weeks ago? I thought about blogging about it but sometimes it just seems like it's one thing after another and pretty soon people must start thinking "Oh yah, right, nobody has that much bad stuff happen..."

But my camel's swaying, too...

It's gonna be ok. I promise. You've already made it through so much worse stuff.

And you're not a horrible person. It's obvious who the "horrible" people are here (here's a hint: They don't live in your house!)

Template by:
Free Blog Templates