Thursday, July 22, 2010

Feet and Stuff

I heard back from my lawyer yesterday. I had emailed him about the therapy visit and all the copay stuff Sean and said as well as all our emails to each other concerning the issue. He said he would email Sean. He did. I got a copy and ouch. I wonder if it will only make Sean angrier with me but oh well. It wasn't rude or anything. He just said he had all of our emails and that Sean DOES have to pay half of the co-pay's no matter who's insurance is used. Then t went on to say if he doesn't we will have to mention that he didn't participate in co-parenting counseling that he had in good faith agreed to at the next hearing. I have not heard anything from Sean. We shall see.


I worked like a dog today and my feet hurt again. We lost power this morning and I really wished I could have canceled going to my several jobs but alas the power returned and I had to go. Eight hours straight on my feet with no breaks, plus walking to each job.

I want a nap, and food.

0 comments:

Template by:
Free Blog Templates