Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day

Just a quick post.


Happy Valentines to all my friends and family! I don't feel too bad this year. I am grateful for that. Sofie's little friend Aiden popped by and gave her chocolates in a butterfly box. She was very excited and hugged him. It was so sweet you could have died. I made the kids their favorite foods for lunch. I bet they don't even realize it was a present for them....:) The cupid basket went over well. I got two used dvd's for $3 and some candy. One dvd was oriented for the older kids and the other the younger ones. It's hard finding something to please everyone. We played all kinds of games today. I am sure that all helped me. Then I took a little time to myself to do some writing. I have to bring Cade and Sofie to town tomorrow and they'll be gone until next Sunday. I find myself hating that more than anything else. Cade is getting cranky about it. *sigh*

0 comments:

Template by:
Free Blog Templates