Saturday, February 6, 2010

I was hit with insomnia last night. After I logged off here I tried to sleep but after a few hours gave up. I decided to do some writing. I do some good stuff half asleep. Maybe that's why a lot of great writers seem to be drunks or drug addicted? Anyway, I finally crashed around 3am. Did I sleep in? Of course not. Now that I could since Sofie isn't here I physically couldn't. I had groceries to put away so I am guessing I couldn't deal with the stress of not having that done. I do plan on taking a nap at some point today.


A few things to note. I have added a few things to the blog. On the left I have finally added my donate button. Hopefully someone will stumble on it and donate a million dollars. Second, I also added on the left side a new thing called Cade's quotes. It was messed up yesterday due to my gadget/safari conflicts but I fixed it. I will be adding to his quotes as he makes them and I can remember them. Maybe he should have his own blog with tee shirts? Ahhh, the wit of the young. Last but not least at the bottom I added a banner I won from a writing contest. I have been submitting stories here and there. I get feedback and see what my strengths and weaknesses are. Maybe someday I can earn some money but in the mean time I am doing something my therapist encouraged me to do. Do something creative. Do make something from nothing is esteem building. A feeling of achievement. It can be your own meal creation or some kind of art. Make a scarf or hat. A craft. Jewelery. Something. I told him I like writing and he said to try it. So I am. I have been having fun and when someone tells you they adore your stuff or think it's cute or brilliant you don't even mind when they point out your typos. If I win any more I'll post them.

0 comments:

Template by:
Free Blog Templates