Saturday, February 13, 2010

I forgot to post yesterday. I was very busy. I washed all the linens which is a good and bad thing. Once I wash my sheets I want to sleep in them right away and roll around in their scent. Then I had some fun searching under my bed. I have my bed against the wall on two sides. In the far corner things collect. I get under my bed about once a week and I am always stunned to see how much gathers there in such a short time. Yesterday I found three different socks. Not one pair. A long underwear top (Cade's). Two books. Three candy wrappers and of course dustballs. They were big though.


Anyway, here was my food day:

Breakfast: yogurt w/mix - in's and melon.

Sofie snack: banana, one pop tart, tangerine

Lunch: PB&J and milk

Dinner: applesauce, tomato soup with green beans mixed in, sprinkled w/cheese

After dinner: Kids had some goldfish (the baked snack not actual fish) and watched a movie. I had a soda for my upset tummy.

I was feeling lazy on cooking since I spent a long time cleaning yesterday. I can't mop my floors with a mop because I can't find a new mop head for it. I have looked for months now just winging it on the crappy one I had. I finally found what I thought light work but it didn't so Ih ad to wipe my floor by hand. My knees were red and my back hurt. Of course, that was probably just period related. Time to buy a new mop I guess.

Since I was late with my food report I will add a bonus of what I have had so far today.

Breakfast: one boiled egg and toast: tea. Kids finished off the melon.

Me: water and two Tylenol. Not real food but hey.....:)

0 comments:

Template by:
Free Blog Templates