Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Poll Results and stuff

Well no one thinks sucks is a swear word or that adults shouldn't say it. I agree that kids under twelve should come up with better word usage which I encourage the kids to do anyway. At least I feel a little better. TMW is nuts.


Will and I have colds. Mine is subtle. Just a sore throat and occasional headaches. Will has a cough and fever. I had to push back my grocery shopping trip until Friday. I am really stretching it.

Sean's great beard experiment is over. I knew it wouldn't last. He only does that when he gets depressed. Then he shaves and feels reborn. This time it lasted three weeks.

Cade was up late Sunday night venting about this and that. He was telling me a story about how he and his cousin who isn't that much older than him left his dad's house to walk to the store. Remember, this is in the city and about a 10 minute walk. They bought candy and when they got back TMW took it from them and put it on top of the fridge and told them they had to wait until after dinner. I am cool with the candy after dinner thing. I have a hard time wrapping my brain about how she prioritizes no candy over young children walking alone in the city. Also, I might have taken candy from my own kid but not my niece when she is my guest. I would ask her father first or left it for him to do. Not that Cade is her kid in the first place or his cousin her niece. Then again, what does she know about bounderies?


0 comments:

Template by:
Free Blog Templates