Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Motivation

...or the lack there of. I haven't been posting much lately. When it comes to thinking about what to say about what's been going on it is pretty much the same crap so...why bore the fans right? :)


Anyway, I don't know how Sean does it going two weeks at a time without seeing the kids. I suppose it's because he has a new life with new kids and seeing our kids is kind of like something you have to do on occasion because you know you should but if you didn't really have to you wouldn't. Cade and Sofie came home Sunday and they both crawled in bed with me that night. Sofie actually was exhausted and fell asleep in my lap. Both of them have been eating non stop. I am very glad Cade had Monday off from school because he really needed a decompression day. They slept in until almost 9am, ate a huge breakfast (I made pancakes w/sausage and fruit) and it was an amazingly quiet morning. I babysat from noon to 5pm and Sofie cried when Aiden left. She missed him last week. All afternoon on Sunday she kept hugging and kissing me telling me she missed me and was glad to be home. She clung to me like a spider monkey and only really left my side when Aiden came to play. So far, they have been pretty mum on how their week went. Cade has made a few snide remarks but it will all come out in the wash later I'm sure. What I did notice was that Sofie is now calling Sean by his name without hesitation. I thought that was odd. I figured she would be in the groove of calling him dad after seeing him for a week but it's just the opposite.

I have a full work day today. I got three extra hours this morning. No complaints there. I need the money. So I will be done at five today then I have my first EMT class at six. I will have dinner done for the kids around five anyway. I'm not going to eat because food is being provided at the hall for all of the students. I shall partake of the free food and leave more here the the kids. I am kind of tired right now but I hope I will perk up tonight. I won't get home until a little after 9pm. I know I will crash pretty quickly after that. No work on Wednesdays so I will study.

I never did go to the dentist on Friday. I just couldn't afford it. Even though the kids are now covered I'm not and Will had an eye appointment which is also not covered. Well, exams are but not frames and contacts or fittings and stuff. So, knowing I had to pay for that too I canceled the dentist. I have to pay the first $200 of any medical stuff a year before Sean has to pay his 68% portion of things. Will's visit was $140 so I am close to that quota already. He goes back this Friday for a follow up. I already paid for it last week but if he gets anything else I will have to pay more. Sean is short again with the child support for this month. Even though he has been playing catch up for last year this month I still need regular payments from him. I have enough for rent next month but nothing else. Since some things are on automatic withdrawal I won't have the rent money either. I hope I get paid for baby sitting soon. I might be able to make it then. *sigh*


0 comments:

Template by:
Free Blog Templates