Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Me: So, Connor. The first quarter closes this Friday. Are all your grades going to be good.

Connor: Yeah. All but Math.

Me: oh?

Connor: Yeah I'm not doing well.

Me: I guess you have to start staying after and get extra help like Will does.

Connor: (defensive) No. I only have two papers due and I can get them done during academic support block.

Me: Well, you do realize that if you don't pass everything you will lose the xbox for the whole next trimester.

Connor: Well, you should now I won't like that.

Me: I realize that.

Connor: I really won't like that.

Me: How you react doesn't bother me. If you don't keep your grades up you start losing privileges. It's that simple and you know that.

Connor: Well, that doesn't make any sense but whatever.

Me: (closes eyes and takes a deep breath. I was just baited with an argument. What the heck do you mean it's doesn't make sense? Huh? Whatever? grrrr.)
As long as I am clear you understand the consequences of your actions.

Connor: (leaves the room)

I have held back. He needs to fall I guess.
On another note...no money yet. *sigh*

0 comments:

Template by:
Free Blog Templates