Monday, November 9, 2009

Weird

Ok, so yesterday should have been a real honest to goodness full day off. Did it happen? I got a call about getting a new client for cleaning in the morning. I agreed. I need the money. Then I felt overwhelmed all of a sudden. Like a huge heavy weight. I didn't want to leave the house. I wasn't feeling resentful of not having my day. I mean I was doing chores anyway. I just can't explain it. It wasn't good though. I started thinking, oh crap, now I am going to be the mental case and be a shut in. Sofie and Cade went for a walk and to go visit next door to play. Will went in town to hang with a friend and Connor was working. Things were quiet and calm. My car was "fixed" again yesterday and turns over now. I had to go outside and talk with George about it. My insides were screaming the whole time to get back inside and for him to just leave even though he was being very kind. Sofie and Cade came home after a few hours and half way through Sofie's nap she woke up with growing pains. Of course it was just when I was about to leave to go meet up with the guy to do a walk through on his place. Crud. I had to call him and see if we could meet later. He was cool about it and said his neighbor who just happens to be the mom I babysit for could do the walk through with me instead since he was leaving on the next boat. I felt super duper. I thanked the evil kiddy pain gods for inadvertently helping me out. I am sure fate was displeased. Then I realized I had started my period and that was why I felt like crap and was acting all sketchy person down the block. I was so happy not to be needing to look up pdocs for myself. I'm just your average crazy woman. Today is back to normal routine. Babysitting and getting caught up on paperwork and other things I put off this weekend. I have to go into town Thursday for conferences for Will and Connor so I am going to try and chill as much as possible and just let it ride..:)

2 comments:

Carol said...

What a relief, huh? I've been having days like that, too. (I guess you already knew that)...

Is there a site for "virtual vacations"?

Carol said...

Oh--"some days you wake up..." I love that....that's how most days go lately....

Template by:
Free Blog Templates