Saturday, April 3, 2010

Let it go

Well, still nothing. Sean did not call Cade last night to check on him or email me asking if they were ok or that he even got my email. Maybe he thinks I am lying? I know he told Cade that once when he stayed last year when he was sick. Sean flat out told him he didn't believe he was really sick. I had to take the phone and speak to Sean about it. Sean told me he thought Cade was faking so he wouldn't have to see him. I told Sean Cade couldn't fake his fever and the amount of crud coming out of his nose and throat. Not to mention Cade is pretty vocal and if he didn't want to go he would just say so. I dunno. Not knowing makes me think of all kinds of things and I really should just let it go and thank goodness he is not screaming at me. Of course he could be plotting something evil and that is what is making me worry. He is a get back at you kinda guy at any perceived injury. Forget reality. I feel like my fight or flight hormones are kicking in and I can't rest at ease.


I got an extra day of work today. Sofie was hurting until about 8:30pm last night but she slept well and seems good today. Cade says his throat is feeling a lot better and is just scratchy now and not painful. His fever seems to be gone as well. I am very glad about that. I think he will be fine by tomorrow if he drinks and rests today. I don't want him missing school on Monday. They have a field trip coming up to the opera and I am looking forward to that. I want to take Sofie. As for me I am still congested and I am really getting angry about it now. I am blowing my nose all the time and it is giving me sinus headaches.

I can't believe it's almost time for lunch....where the heck did my morning go? Oh yeah, laundry and dishes.

2 comments:

Carol said...

Wow!!! You've really been busy, too, haven't you???? (And sick :( )

I can't believe Sean--if he hadn't already alienated those kids, he's doing it now, for sure--but even though they stayed home because they're sick, I'm glad they didn't have to go deal with him--especially Sofie, that poor girl!!!

I love your pictures of your trip, AND the pool pictures, too....your kids are growing so fast....I just can't believe it!!!!

perphila said...

weeds..they are weeds...:)

Template by:
Free Blog Templates