Thursday, April 8, 2010

So tired

Day three of the fever saga. I called the doctor and if she still has a fever in the morning I can just bring her in. They think from what I have told them that Sofie has a nasty virus that when her fever spikes causes her joint pain in her ankles and knees. Wonderful. Sofie was able to eat and drink today without throwing up which is good but the fever is just hanging on. So I was trying to think of a way to again balance every ones needs for tomorrow. No work obviously. Cade has school until 11am then they are supposed to have swim class then go to see Sean. Cade still doesn't want to go and was going to write his dad an email today telling him until he got an apology he wasn't willing to visit. I had to figure out how was I going to get Cade to swim if at all if Sofie was at the doctor and...my brain started to fry. A lot of the problems were solved when I got an email from Sean telling me he "couldn't" take the kids this weekend, maybe next weekend. Well, Cade was relieved. Next weekend is their normal time here at home so Sean is flat out of luck for two more weekends. It will be five weekends in a row the kids will be home with me. I am beginning to wonder if Sean is weaning them out of his life. I am going to bed now. Sofie was up quite a few times last night which meant, so was I...:)

0 comments:

Template by:
Free Blog Templates