Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Whoot!

I took my test that I missed last Thursday last night and got 100%. Of course the teacher said he expected more out me from now on. Like that's going to happen. Things are just getting harder and harder. The test before that I only got an 84% and that was after I pointed out I had gotten some things right that were marked wrong. Scary thing is it was one of the highest grades in the class for that test. It was killer. We all had talked about how we were doing and I am doing ok for participation. I did miss one class and most of another to be with Sofie but he was ok with it. My quiz average is 94%. Not bad. Thursday we have another huge section test, about 100 questions. Then the following week we get tested on 30 chapters of stuff. The dreaded midterm. 150 questions of knuckle gripping terror. Now we are sliding into more practical work. Hands on stuff which is where I am most scared of. I will need a LOT of practice. I told him I am sliding into being a visual/hands on learner and he said most adults are. What do you know? Maybe that's why I remember what I read so well?


I am kind of out of it right now. I woke up with a migraine and had to take my medicine. It kicks the pains butt but now I am floating. I can function but sunlight kills me. Migraines = vampire. I took my meds early because I have to take Cade in on the noon boat to see the doctor about his eye. If I had been able to speak to his doctor she would have just prescribed his medicated eye drops and Connor could have picked them up, the end. Some times the people you have to go through at the office don't get you live on an island. He either has bacterial or viral conjunctivitis. If it's bacterial then he needs the drops, viral he has to wait it out but what can having the drops hurt? At least he would be getting some relief. I also have to go to the dollar store and get a gift for Cade's friend Olivia. She is turning 10 tomorrow. Thankfully we are not missing out on the health fair because it was canceled. Cade didn't care really as long as he can make it to the opera. It's kind of nice to see he is excited for that.

Will still has a fever but it's low grade. He is tired but functional. He would have gone to school but it is against school policy so he offered to watch Sofie this afternoon. I took him up on it since I can have a chance to get more done in town this way. I have to hit two banks (not to rob) for PTC and myself plus the doctor and the birthday stuff. I only have 4 hours to do it all. That seems like a lot of time but trust me it isn't.

I read an article this morning about identity theft and I was thinking back how I haven't had any problems what so ever in that area for quite some time. It was only shortly after Sean left and that first year or so as I was changing passwords and accounts to things Sean wouldn't know that this was happening to me. If I had any doubts before that he was the one responsible for charging things to my credit cards and stuff I don't have them now. Why would I doubt in the first place? I am still doubting a lot of the time about things. I just have to be hit in the head a lot I guess. Yesterday was a bad day for me. I am really glad I did so well on my test because when I got there I was exhausted and my head hurt. I had been crying quite a bit in little jags all day. I still have those days. I still feel angry and hurt sometimes about what Sean has done to me and the kids. Yesterday was one of those days. I have a friend who was cheated on recently and I know it brought all that stuff up. She is trying to rebuild her marriage and I have been supportive. What made me cry was something she shared he had written to her about this and all I could hear was Sean's voice. Him saying the exact same things. I wanted to tell her her husband was full of grief for himself not her or their child. That he was a lying rat bastard. I didn't. Her life, her choices. My issues, my problem, not hers.

I have stuff to do before I go so..I will try and study more in town..wish me luck.

2 comments:

Carol said...

Congratulations on your 100%!!!!

I don't know what it is about this year, but I've had more migraines than I've ever had, and some of them I just tried to "muscle through" and ended up embarrassing myself (vomiting in public) Yikes!

I've got to learn to be honest with myself when I feel one coming on....

perphila said...

migraines are horrible. I have had them for 10 years now and I have also tried to "work" through them. I have learned I can wash the dishes and fold laundry with my eyes closed. Standing upright makes me want to puke though...:(

Template by:
Free Blog Templates