Sunday, April 25, 2010

Mood Picker Upper

So the other day, Friday, I was at the doctor's office with Cade and Sofie and a new receptionist was there with the one we knew. The one we knew made a comment on how much Cade had grown and that he was almost as tall as his mom (that's me..:) ) The new lady was surprised I was his mom and said she thought I was only 2o. Heh..nice huh? There's more, on the way home on the ferry that afternoon. I was sitting with Cade, Will, the boy a babysit and his mom. The little guy was acting up with his mom and squirming and whining so I picked him up to take him the the back for some air and give him mom a break. We were stopping at an island and a couple was getting off and the man asked me if I was sitting with my brothers. HA! I was confused at first then figured out they meant Will and Cade. I told them no there were my boys and they were shocked and asked me how old I was. You could tell they were shocked or they wouldn't have asked. I told them I was 36 and the guy said he thought I was 18! Double HA!. Then he asked me if Aiden (I was holding him) was mine too. Thank God no. :) On Thursday at the firehouse the guys were making fun of my instructor since he is the youngest one there at 23 when the others are all over 40. I joked that yeah he was a baby. I got a glare from him but who cares. It was funny. Then he said to one of the guys while poking me with a piece of toast to guess how old I was. The guy looked at me and said, "Uh, about your age? 23? 24?" I told him how old I was and he laughed. Now my little baby comment made more sense. He said I had a baby face too. Nice huh? Is this going to be a problem for me if I start dating? *snicker*

0 comments:

Template by:
Free Blog Templates