Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Forgot to Mention

My final was killer. I did ok, I think. We did practice assessments. I did well, teacher was impressed especially since I have been out because of illness (mine and Sofie's) he gave me excused absences (whoot!).


Connor stared at his science for 2 1/2 hours since our talk about his dad's email and did nothing. He can't focus and wants to take a nap. Can we say depressed? Bleep Sean and his interference. I wish I could keep him away from Connor all together when he does this. A father in your life is good unless he totally sucks at it. Now I can pretty much be assured all of Connor's progress will go into the crapper no matter how much I reminded him today of how proud I am of all he has done. Who cares what mom thinks.

*insert scream...again*

0 comments:

Template by:
Free Blog Templates