Tuesday, June 15, 2010

T.V Shows

Will was flipping through some channels the other day after work and landed on the Discovery Health Channel. He loves that station and I think he has seen every episode of Mystery Diagnoses amongst others. He really hates when they have a full day of baby shows. It's quite funny. Anyway, there was a show on the day before yesterday that caught his eye. Bipolar Mysteries. Has anyone else seen it? He recorded it. I haven't seen the whole thing, I might try and watch it tonight. I did see some of it that concerned a bipolar child. It was so sad. Cade was watching it yesterday and that was why I saw that part. Cade said how the kid acted reminded him of his dad's mood swings but the kid was worse. I was reminded of how I once tried touching Sean when he was upset, which I had done hundreds of times before and he flipped out, nearly punching me and swearing. I have to remind myself at times like that how not normal that kind of behavior is. Well, I hope to find some time to watch it. I don't know if it's a series or just a one shot episode. I'll let you know.


Working again today but it's short day. I am owed a lot of daycare money and she doesn't know when the family she painted for is going to pay her. She is very upset at not getting paid. I don't blame her. Me either...:) I know it's not her fault though. She helps me out a lot so I'm not complaining. She doesn't want to get further and further in debt to me. She did give me $250 yesterday. It is going to the lawyer fund.

1 comments:

Carol said...

That show sounds like I'd like to see it. I don't suppose you know of any way you could copy it and send me a copy? (I'd pay you, of course)...we don't have TV of any kind at our house--we don't get any signal from "regular" network TV, and cable/satellite is just not in the budget right now (besides the fact that we owe them money from the last time DH ordered DirecTV without having a way to pay for it :-( )

Template by:
Free Blog Templates