Saturday, June 19, 2010

So tired...again

I should have made some phone calls yesterday but I went to work at the library instead. I didn't have to babysit so I took Cade and Sofie with me to work. I set a table up on the library porch and they had lunch there and read and did a puzzle. It was nice. Then they came in and played on the extra computer. One one patron came in so I was able to get a lot of work done. I am making a display for the summer about banned books and Cade is designing the sign to go with it. He is having fun with that. He helped me comb through the stacks for books the library carries that have been banned at one point or another to add to the display. I am going back today for a little while I have some shelving and processing to do. My hours are supposed to be two hours a day but I was there 7 hours yesterday. When we got home the kids played with the hose. It was a hot day. Sofie wore her new (to her) bathing suit. While they did that I spent the next two hours going through papers and stuff. I had to find my taxes for last year, my life insurance, and a few other things. I needed to fill out some forms for court and had to figure out child support stuff. After doing that I realized the math is all different for how much I should be getting. I should be getting $320 a week not $221. If I am really lucky Sean's attempt to get back at me will back fire. The more I look into things the more leverage I think I will have going into any mediation. I would be so happy if I could get $1000 a month for child support again. I could finally catch up on the rent! Still, I am not going to get all excited yet. I still have to focus on retaining the lawyer. I am going to email the library treasurer today and see if he can mail me my check. I also am going to ask the mom I babysit for if her check cleared so I can get some more money from her. Monday I will call the lawyer. Tuesday Cade has therapy and I am going to DHHS to give the the dental papers so they can add that to the collection. I will also ask them about a paper I got in the mail yesterday. They sent it to the clerks office about the court hearing. They said I only got health care from them as assistance and asked for Sean to pay medical. I need to ask them if they should have added food stamps in that and remind them Sean does pay medical for the kids but they have health care as a back up. That covers co-pays from me and eye care which Sean's insurance doesn't cover. Then I quick (or not) trip to the IRS office and see if they have a file for me I can copy about the whole tax mess so Sean can be made to pay for that. I still am waiting to hear about the whole licence issue with Sean. He has 21 days from June 2nd to file for a hearing with DHHS then after 30 days they will take other measures to collect which will include taking any and all licences he may have. On another note. Connor is supposed to visit his dad today and spend the night and come home tomorrow. He told me his dad called him and asked for him to come. I find it ironic Sean called and talked to Connor and never asked to speak to Cade. I reminded Connor of the rules. His dad has to contact me to confirm or he doesn't go. Connor said ok and that he would remind his dad. I still haven't heard anything from Sean and I am smelling a wonderful conflict later today. I did tell Connor though I was bringing Sofie in tomorrow to see dad for father's day and he is welcome to come as well. I am such a witch keeping him from his dad huh? Ok, I have work to do today...more later

0 comments:

Template by:
Free Blog Templates