Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Thank You!

I want to send a big shout out and thank you sprinkled with hug to Carol for her contribution the the legal fund! I can use it for all those incidentals some people don't think about. Certified mail, ferry ticket to court, parking, etc. , who knew just showing up would cost so much? Like lawyer's fee weren't enough. The lawyer is asking for compensation from Sean towards that as well. I am bracing myself for next Wednesday but I am much calmer than I was the first time. I am not even worrying about dressing up. I will wear what I have. I am what I am and it doesn't make any less of a good mother. :)

1 comments:

Carol said...

You're welcome! I know with Sean dragging his feet, you're in even worse shape than we are--so it's nice (with DH still working) to be able to share a little of my good fortune :-) I only regret that it wasn't more....

Template by:
Free Blog Templates