Friday, September 18, 2009

Not all there

I feel fat today. Let's be honest I am not thin to begin with but I am just coming off a week at home with no reason to really go out and I was wearing my working clothes all week which are very comfy. So today I have to actually go to town and wear something with a zipper. Yuck. I am also coming down from a week of bloating and I am not quite back to norm. I feel crappy. I smell nice though. It's strange when your kids sniff you when you give them a hug good bye and they tell you how nice you smell. Sweet though. I'll take all the perks I can get. Too bad all those online dating services don't have scratch and sniff....:)

Anyway, Cade unloaded on me last night. We had a little fight just before bed. I told him at 7:45 to finish up on the xbox and save his game because bed time is 8pm. He said ok. 8pm rolls around and he is still on it. I am so beyond that now. Sofie was by the xbox and stepped on something. She bent to pick it up and Cade freaked thinking she was going to turn it off and was shouting at her "No! Sofie No! Don't touch it." She was like, "huh?" Thank God she didn't freak right back at him. I just turned it off and he was all offended. Well, there was a talk involved and he was crying and said he was going to sleep on the floor. I said no. (I am really liking the word no.) I told him to brush his teeth and that was that. After he calmed down he got in bed with me and started talking. At 10pm I finally told him he had to GO. TO. SLEEP. I didn't push it before then though because he was dumping stuff about his dad.

I have to get ready for the boat. I will describe the talk when I get more time. Long afternoon ahead.

1 comments:

Carol said...

If DD had been mad and told us she was going to sleep on the floor, we would get a phone call from the school the next day, because she reported that we MADE her sleep on the floor....

Kids!!!

Template by:
Free Blog Templates